Unable to open my sssy
Hello doctor, I got married two months back, still am not ready to start the sex. When we try to do it is very painful. Please help me on this.
75 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bhavatej Enganti
Urologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
You need counselling by an andrologist.take opinion from an andrologist or urologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?