Unable to get orgasm while having sex
Hi, I have recently got married and I have noticed that while having sex with my wife I am unable to reach orgasm. Though my erection stays on during the course of having sex I unable to reach orgasm. I sometimes feel the sensitivity of my penis is no more what it used to be. What should I do in this case. Any help suggestion would be much appreciated.

Hi, It seems you are not sexually satisfied with both of yours performance. There is something which is holding you back. Also it’s running at the back of your mind. However need not worry. The issue can be resolved.
Feel free to connect with me either online or in person.
Can you ejaculate with masturbation? If yes , you are getting too anxious while doing intercourse . Gradual desensitisation will help you reduce anxiety . It needs a few sessions of counselling
Increase foreplay before sex
your problem will be solved
Hi Don't worry There r a few possibilities need few more detail history
come online for Better understanding of your problem chat and evaluation Treatment chat now.
Be stress free.. Take healthy diet.. Take herbal suppliments. To enjoy sexual pleasure
for further information consult me privately