Unable to eat sweets
I am unable to eat anything that tastes sweet from childhood. This includes things as simple as fruits to things like coke and pepsi. Whenever I try eating them, I vomit vehemently. I'm concerned that I might miss out on nutrition due to lack of fruits in my diet. Is this a disease of the mind or of the body? How do I get over this? Thanks in advance.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your condition needs a detailed history, a proper clinical examination and a battery of tests. With just this much his history, we wont be able to help you properly. Kindly consult a gastroenterologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.