Unable to conceive

I and my husband are trying to conceive for 2 years. I am 26 years old. I had a miscarriage on last november. After that i am only having induced periods. Last month doctor prescribed metformin 500 twice daily for 30 days along with siphene 50 mg and i got my periods naturally.Another doctor told me to discontinue metformin and prescribed these medicines Cap sukhda 2-0-2 cap xerfer 1-0-1 cap sukumarakashayam 2-0-2 Saribasavam Bhrungarajasavam should i take metformin along with these medicines.?Will these medicines helps me to ovulate regularly?last month i got my periods naturally. Does that mean that i ovulated. Will metformin helps to ovulate. My tubes are clear and hormonal profile is normal. But doctor said i am not ovulating

Doctor Answers (4) on Unable to conceive

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
If you really want to know the root cause of this issue and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
FIRST OF ALL STOP PANICKING AND DEVELOPING STRESS. AS ALL THE HORMONES ARE PRODUCED FROM THE BRAIN STRESS WOULD BE THE PRIMARY FACTOR LEADING TO YOUR INFERTILITY. AGAIN MY SECOND ADVISE IS TO CHOOSE ONLY ONE DOCTOR AND ONCE YOU CHOOSE THEN BELIVE IN HIM COMPLETELY. TWO DOCTORS ARE LIKE TWO COOKS COOKING THE SAME DISH. YOU NEED TO GO A TO A GOOD FERTLITY CONSULTANT. METFORMIN WONT HELP YOU OVULATE, IT IS GIVEN IN CONDITIONS WHEN THE PATIENT HAS PCOD OR THEN WITH HIGH GLYCAEMIC STATUS. WHAT OTHER MEDICINES YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ARE AYURVEDIC ONES. I AM NOT A RIGHT PERSON TO COMMENT WHETHER THEY WORK OR NOT. AS YOU SAID THAT YOUR TUBES ARE CLEAR AND ALL HORMONAL PROFILE IS NORMAL, BUILDING THAT AMOUNT OF STRESS IS GOING TO CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR YOU
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
see don't take stress first, you had miscarriage last year,was that a spontaneous pregnancy.?..if it was spontaneous that means all things will alright... don't think about pregnancy..concentrate on reduction of your weight.....as your height concern your weight should be55 kg only ...so give your body at least 3-4 months to reduce weight....after that you might not need any treatment for ovulation....and if at all required it will give excellent result,...do not try to conceive with this much weight as it again increase the chance of miscarriage and other pregnancy related complication..all the best
Umesh Thakkar Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
if you send your husband's semen report,your hormone profile on 2nd or 3rd day of period and your fallopian tube patency test reports then it is better way to guide you.