Unable to conceive
Hi, we are trying to have a baby from the past 3 years... Done with all my tests and it indicates that I have PCOS, One fallopian tube blocked (left cornual blockage). I am overweight and my periods aren't very regular. Have done three IUIs but still unable to conceive. Please suggest.

Dr. Rakesh Sapra
Ayurveda 36 yrs exp Delhi

Regards. Have you a baby ? As you hv told that you hv Cornual block on one side, so you shall be able to conceive every alternate month. So you should try every alternate month after going through Follicular study. Secondly give the status of AMH hormone. You can try  प्रदरांतक लोह 2 tab twice a day for pcos
Dr. Pankaj Bhaskar Ingawale
Ayurveda 11 yrs exp Pune

Consult Ayurvedic doctor need to panchakarma theropy specially uttar basti
Dr. Jayant Sharma
Ayurveda 4 yrs exp Jhunjhunu

Namaste Practo User, As per your query it can likely be stated that after multiple failure of IVFs and treatment taken from past 3 yrs, your inability to conceive can be dealt with a very pure ayurvedic management as per 'Garbha Samskaram' an ayurvedic protocol set for such cases and many couples have been benefited from it. To be a part of this treatment you need to contact an Ayurvedic physician nearby your place or you can contact me because it requires proper diet regimes with lifestyle modifications and most importantly good quality medicines. Thanks Dr.Jayant Sharma Vaidyaraj Shri Chotelal Ayurveda Arogya Clinic ( Surajgarhwale ) B.A.M.S, PGDEMS ( Pune ) C.R.A.V ( AYUSH Dept, Govt.Of India )
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurveda Approach. though its unfortunate but this is high time pllz consider to have ayurvedic opinion as u live in metro which has world standard AYURVEDIC college Hospital in Dr too. I assure you for great outcome with Ayurved

Hello.... polycystic ovarian syndrome is the most common cause for irregular periods in these days. It's due to hormonal imbalance between LG and FSH. Common symptoms are irregular periods, hirsutism, weight gain.. It's long term problem.. Invitro fertilisation is newer technique.
Madam, being overweight is the biggest obstacle in not getting pregnant. When you lose fat with our tablets your hormones are balanced making you overcome infertility. There are no side effects,too. We need details regarding your menstrual cycle viz. Length of cycle, duration of bleeding, whether painful or not, white discharge present or not. Additionally, we need details regarding your bowel and bladder habits, your appetite and sleep pattern, so that we can share a prescription. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Dr. Vrushali Inamdar
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Pune
Ayurvedic diets for PCOS focus on developing healthy Aartava (Female reproductive tissue-one of the dhatu). A diet for patients with PCOS include fresh food and Vegetable. Also recommend fresh fruits such as  peaches, pears, plums as well as dried fruits such as dates, figs and raisins .It is also recommended to avoid spicy food, fermented food, Intake of butter milk, to improve the Agni ( Digestive fire). Intake porridge prepared from Ragi extract (nachini).----For PCOD and Tubal blockage we have one very effective procedure in Ayurveda i.e.Uttarbasti. It is the most effective treatment in all type of gynaecological disorders.--- Herbal medicines are very effective in regularising the hormones. Panchakarma Procedure are effective to correct the pathology of cysts. After proper completion of panchkarma procedure likes uttar basti(vasti) it has been observed that follicles do rupture naturally without any hormonal injections.