Unable hear properly
Hello, Some days back a dry flake of a scratch (may be) I removed from my right ear (Friday, 18-06-21), I felt little pain when I was removing it, after removing it I am not able to understand what people are saying specially over phone, it is always be like "khar khar ki awaaz" & due to this I am barely able to understand. I made someone to see under my ear, he said something is red is in there like blood of the scratch, of which I removed the flake. Please suggest, what it is ?

The hearing difficulty you are facing most possibly not concerned without your canal injury caused due to scratching your ear. 
audiometry test to detect hearing loss. online consultation for better history and evaluation.

Your hearing problem may or may not be related to scratching.Its better to get physically checked because no one will be sure what is inside canal like wax etc on mobile.
Avoid using ear buds ,Keep ear dry .put sterile cotton and change on and off
Yes,it could be scab post ear injury. Make sure you avoid ear picking . Keep ears dry.
Consult online incase of persisting /increasing pain.