Un wanted 72
I had sex with my bf in October 19 and I were unwanted 72 with in HR I got periods in November 4 if I get periods means I am pregnant or not please explain with full information🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Period is sign of no pregnancy
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Though the chances of attaining pregnancy as per what u have wrote is very less But don't forget , precum also have sperms, whereas it also depends on the day of your menstrual cycle . And as I can understand , you guys don't want to take chance , so it's better to consult and take correct action rather then regretting later . Don't worry ,u will be helped .consult me.
This pattern shows there is no pregnency But still keep an watch on your menstrual cycle
If you got periods means there is no chance of pregnancy at all.
If you get your period then no chances of pregnancy. Don't worry.