Umbilical hernia

My daughter is 5M old. Got to know from a friend she did Homeopath medication to treat it for her son. Please advise is it ok to treat a 5M old wid homeo medicine?

Doctor Answers (5) on Umbilical hernia

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

It is not just safe but i will say it is better to treat a baby , even an hour old, to treat with Homeopathy. As Homeopathic medicines will help normal physical and mental growth of baby and will also boost baby's immunity.
Hi, In majority of cases umbilical hernia gets better by the age of two years. Advice you to wait and watch..... take care of any complaint of hard stools. Homeopathic medicines are absolutely safe even for a day old infant.
Dr. Manisha Lucknow | Homeopath
Ofcourse Homopathy is safe