Umbilical Cord Hernia

Its 8+ months, I had my c-section delivery. I have lost all other fat except my stomach. It looks like 5-6 months pregnant. Recently I got to know that I have an anterior abdominal wall umbilical hernia with cystitis and PID. Please suggest if I do not get it treated , what will be the complications. If I will get it treated by surgery then I also want to know its impact if I plan my second baby after 2 years. Will it appear again? Is surgery the only solution of it?

Doctor Answers (2) on Umbilical Cord Hernia

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
For umbilical hernia surgery is the only answer. If hernia goes on increasing, u will develop pain. Most if anterior wall hernia r not complicated. It's not an emergency to operate but then surgery is the only option
Dr. Himani Gupta Navi Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hi. Surgery is definitely indicated in your case. As for the rest of your questions, I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist / surgeon and have a frank discussion. As each question requires detailed information and counseling. Have faith in your doctor, they will give you best advice based on your clinical condition