Ultrasound report
Hello Dr... I have attached my reports of ultrasound bcoz my periods where delayed from 13 weeks is there any pregnancy bcoz according to my lmp am running 24 weeks and am feeling all symptoms of pregnancy I don't want this pregnancy plz help me and if I touch my lower abdomen I feel hard lump plz help my am having all symptoms am very worried

Can consult me online for comprehensive care plan for u.

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Be relax share with detail history
Suggestive of non pregnant status Suggestive of PCOS
Consultation with a gynaecologist is advisable
No pregnancy. It's pcos consult a gynecologist
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
There is no pregnancy It's pcod
consult for proper medications
You have cyst in ovaries.. no sign of pregnancy.. consult gynaecologist with the report for further examination and treatment.
Kindly consult gynecologist...as per ur report no signs of pregnancy..check ur blood sugar and weight also.. thanks
As per report it is polycystic ovaries There is no sign of pregnancy Consult gynecologist doctor nearby hospital for further treatment