In February 2017 i was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. Gastroenterologist prescribed Rowasa 1gm twice a day. After treatment i was feeling well. However, since May 2019 started bleeding in stools. I have to go 4 to 5 to pass stools. After consultation Doctor doubled the dose of medicine and suggested to use 2 Mesacol suppositories daily. Soliciting the kind advice.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
in colitis there are inflammation of ulcerative colitis is the cause by various factors such as bacteria ,viruses or may be sometime it is genetically ,smoking , some time psychological factors such as stress may worsen the symptoms.
but homoeopathy will gives you best treatment it is safe and effective and natural it prevents you from developing complications
through homeopathy symptoms will relief with in weak and and well managed by homeopathy
u must consult with homoeoapthy doctors
Eat small frequent meals. Drink plenty of water. Manage weight. Manage stress. Be physically active. Do meditation and yoga. Dont smoke. Dont take alcohol. Dont drink carbonated drinks. Dont take much fibre in diet. Dont drink coffee. Dont eat much spicy food.
Only experienced homeopathic doctors can provide good relief in Ulcerative colitis cases who are already using allopathic medicines.
Ulcerative colitis has its roots in autoimmunity and emotional stress factors.
You may contact for more info or effective treatment.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). ) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do.
2. Don't Overeat
3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever ur mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is ur traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit.
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gym etc.
For more details, you can consult me
Ulcerative colitis is disease of colon.
In your case Homoeopathy treatment is work .
Try to avoid spicy , heavy, difficult to digest type food..
Increase water intake.
Avoid outsided food
Require more details of the case.
Bcz may be you are loosing your weight also due to blood loss.
You can contact me by call or chat
Online consultation also available .
diet is must in your case.
as I said.
keep your self hydrated.
mentally keep your self stress free.
Ulcerative colitis is a disease where there is inflammation and ulcers in the large intestines, due to immunological cause. Correcting and treating the underlying immune system should be aimed while treating Ulcerative Colitis. Homeopathy treats Ulcerative colitis by treating the roots.
A homeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects
Medicines will reach you via courier services
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.