Ulcerated rectal mucosa
I'm suffering from pain after passing stools for 5 months. Gone through biopsy & colonoscopy and found to be nothing serious. By visual inspection through proctoscope, dr told me that I've ulcer n fissures How long does it really takes to cure this?? Any medicine to get quick relief?? Badly looking for a doctor who can give some meaningful treatment
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arun R
General Physician 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hi, if the fissure are large enough then surgery will help cure this. If small then avoiding spicy food, excessive straining will help as with adequate ret the ulcers and fistula might heal. Please consult a surgeon for further details.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?