Turbinate enlargment
I was diagnosed as turbinate enlargment in nose with ct scan. Will turbinate hypertrophy caused by corona virus or will there be any other reason for my turbinate enlargment?

Thanks for your question.Till date now no evidence based medicine known to me is telling that virus causes turbinate hypertrophy.It is usually allergic or immune response most of the case and treatment depends on symptoms ,not as per CT scan alone.So need to consult a ENT specialist of your choice for evaluation and management.
online consultation

Therz No specific reason for turbinate hypertrophy.. if u get u can undergo turbinoplasty operation