Turbinates swollen inside nose
I have been affected with covid 19 last year.From past 6 months i'm suffering with nasal blockage due to turbinates were swollen as confirmed by ENT doctor. I have tried all the medications suggested by doctor, But no use.Currently managing with saline drops to avoid my nose blockage. Please suggest me is  surgey only the last option for my swollen turbinates or any allergy shots recommended. Is turbinate surgery leads to ENS ?? Expecting best answer from practo panel.

If turbinate is enlarged from last 6 months then go for turbinate surgery . It's not necessary every patient of turbinate surgery develop ENS