Tummy swelling post excer
Hello Dr, I have noticed that whenever i workout or do exercise, my tummy gets swelled up. It is not painful or anything but it looks bad and it is hard when i touch it. How can avoid getting this swelling?

Hello well its natural to feel like that because of your working out the muscle gets trained at the time and you feel that it is bulged out but then it will normalise within few weeks and as your muscle gets used to it we not worry on that continue your regular exercises thank you
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Tummy has layer of abdominal muscles which are worked out during your gym...their response shows that they are on way of 6 packs...so cherish