Tuberculosis treatment
Hi, I've been on tuberculosis treatment for almost 5 months and have been asymptomatic for over 4 months. I have been getting my LFT tests every 15 days on the recommendation of my doctor and the tests have always been normal. I have mediastinal lymph node tb. I have 2 questions around it. 1) how many months will the medication go on for and based on what does the doctor decide to end the treatment? 2) my doctor has told that I can have a small bottle of light beer once a week. I want to confirm is this is alright?

Yes alright...mostly 1 more month your doctor will continue the medication

The treatment will be between 6to 8 months,depending upon the recovery. Alcohol is injurious to health. Pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.