TSH level 5.16
MY FT3 LEVEL IS 3.47 MY FT4 LEVEL IS 1.12 MY TSH LEVEL IS 5.16 KINDLY ADVISE WHAT TO DO? SHOULD I GO FOR REGULAR MEDICATIONS?

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Please read my blogs. Hope that helps.
Hello there...., as your TSH levels are high which suggests that you are having Hypothyroidism..... TSH test is often performed to determine the underlying cause of abnormal thyroid hormone levels. It’s also used to screen for an underactive or overactive thyroid gland. By measuring the level of TSH in the blood, we can determine how well the thyroid is working.....Treatment of hypothyroidism includes synthetic thyroid hormone like levo thyroxine.....Consult your Physician for further advice....