Trying to get pregnant

Hii i am 28years old and its 4 yrs of my marriage we have started trying for having a baby since 3-4 months after we started second month i missed my periods but the result was negative after 15-20 days to i visited a doctor she suggested me meprate and ovabless for 3 months and first some medicines to get the period . Now the course is over i know its not too long but i don't know i am tensed when everymonth we fail is there anything of how i can get pregnant sooner. And after i started taking medicines specially meprate every month after my period stops one week after that spotting starts. I don't have thyroid check 4 months before

Doctor Answers (1) on Trying to get pregnant

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta Delhi | Gynecologist
It takes some time one year to conceive. Have patience as the more stress you will take, the more irregular your periods will become. Get ultrasound done to find the reason for irregular periods.