Trying to get conceived

I am married its been 1 year and Me and my husband planned to have a kid we went and did check up the report showed normal. doctor asked me to come first day or second day of my periods i went met doctor she prescribed a tablet as ( Fopymin ) to take everyday after food and also folic acid tablet. I did alternative day scan for follicles check all were normal again she gave me Clome tablet for 5 days. And one injection on 13days of my periods along with the scan. She told to come again if I get periods on first or second day or one week later. I got my periods in the morning in the noon the bleed stopped in the first day where the bleed was very less I told the doctor she never responded me anything she did again one scan she told come again if you have a bleed or come one week later. Please let me know what does this mean.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Pune

U need to be patient because if everything vis normal we usually give a spontaneous chance to conceive in 3 cycles. If u don't conceive then u should start with proper treatment and investigation. Don't get discouraged u will conceive. Give time n seek proper guidance