Trying to concieve
I have an irregular periodical cycle and also have PCOS. I have been married for a year now and am planning to conceive. My doctor has prescribed APCOD, Ovabless and Naturogest SR 200 to me for now. Are these drugs appropriate? Also, my periodical cycle stretches to 2 months at times and my partner and myself are not very regular in terms of intercourse as well. Kindly suggest.
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Dear, naturally speaking, there is only one way to become pregnant. You can't afford to be stringent on that. Regarding the cycles and treatment, your Gynaecologist must have prescribed you with due consideration and rightly. Follow the advice and consult back with your doctor. There are still many tests and treatment approaches available.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?