Trying to conceive
My period date was 11th Dec but for the very 1st time in my life I got it this time 1 week earlier...on 6th Dec. It was like normal for the 1st 2 days and the flow reduced from the 3rd day and it got over on 4th day whereas usually I have 7 days cycle. Now I am feeling tiredness in my legs as if someone is pulling all my nerves and muscles of my legs. Sometimes I also feel kind of discomfort in my abdomen. Am I pregnant?

Do Cbc and urine for pregnancy test.if hb is less or you are pregnant meet gynaecologist.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+117
Chat with a sexologist
Hello, Are you sexually active? If yes then consult a gynecologist and get beta hCG test done to rule out pregnancy. If not then consult a gynecologist and get yourself evaluated to rule out other possible causes.
Hi, sometimes with pregnancy also you have periods . As you had less periods do one blood test like sr beta hcg. Ifits positive then meet gynaecologist immediately. If negative then nothing to worry, may be iyou ovulate early thats why you had early periods.
Do a home urine pregnancy test to find out