Trying to conceive

I have thyroid. But already under medication. otherwise all reports seems to be normal, still not conceiving

Doctor Answers (3) on Trying to conceive

Dr. Disha Sridhar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Thyroid  problems  are not just problems  in the thyroid  gland but have far reaching  consequences  on each cell of the body. It cannot  be  fixed only with  thyroid  pill. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Veena Vidyasagar Bangalore | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Dear Practo user, Hypothyroidism is one of the causes of not conceiving. There can be several other reasons for this problem. It is not possible to answer your question unless full details are known. Husband's semen analysis is to be done, if not done till now. I hope you have been examined by a Gynaecologist. Have ovulation studies and tubal testing been done? If these are normal and you are aware of fertile period, give few months' time for conception. If not, then further studies are required.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... You get cured of typhoid then you can think of conceiving.. Because menses alters with infection... you couple try sexual intercourse during Window period, that's ovulation period ,for a Woman with regular periods it's between 12 to 16th day. Urine pregnancy test confirms pregnancy.