Trying to conceive

I have 2nd degree uterine prolapse, trying to conceive naturally for 2yrs. Doctor said to try naturally. I have 4yrs old son.
views-icons 34 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello if its unsuccessful you can opt for ring pessary consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?