Trying for baby
We are trying for a baby, during the intercource I release the seman into vagina , mostly its coming out, also my wife is not feeling if it inside, also see says its paining if I try to insert inside. I am not sure if the seman is getting In, how do we understand if the seman went In or not .

Use egg oil and onion and consult me?
U need to deposit semen near cervix so u dont need to try to  insert or forcefully deposit semen inside deep that is why she us feeling pain no issue if semen is coming out is all semen coming out? U can put ur penis as it is in vagina after ehaculation for few minutes then remove it do thing if it doesnt work then we have to examine her
consukt me privately for more details
sperm having property to move forward, so even a minute drops having many motility of sprem,u need a SEMEN ANALYSIS report

Ova mit tablets trying baby