Trying a quick pregnancy

Hi Sir/Mam... i got married as on aug,2014. I have irregular period for past 2years, dr's suggested test for hormone, thyroid, follicular study,these are all the tested are normal and semen test is normal,my weight is 72kg,my height is 160cm,please suggest me...what i do?
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Trying a quick pregnancy

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
27 yrs. of exp | Ernakulam | Gynecologist
Hi since the seman analysis is normal you can go ahead with further check ups . Your gynaecologist will find out tubal patency either by saline salpingography or other methods. once that is normal your periods has to be regularised . After all this if you are not getting pregnant  may need further supports. consult a infertility specialist.All the best
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?