Periods, pregnancy
I am married in 2014 i want to become a mother. I have tyroid using 50 mcg and irregular mensus. Please give a solution for me. And i have pcod problem.

Dr. Umesh Narshinbhai Thakkar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 23 yrs exp Ahmedabad

if you are trying to concieve more than 1 yr then you should consult gynaecologist who treating infertility pt.you and your husband should be investigated and should start medicine as your gynaecologist/infertility specialist prescribe do not wait for spontaneous result.
Dr. Lakshmi H K
Gynecologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, continue thyroid medication and check the TSH levels are within normal limits and blood sugar.Start folic acid tablets once daily. Because of irregular cycles, try to have an intercourse on alternative day after menstruation till the next cycle for the good results.All the best......
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Its difficult to conceive with irregular periods and hormone imbalances. If you really want to heal from all of these and have a healthy pregnancy, its possible. Please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com. Hope that helps