Trichotillomania
I am suffering from Trichotillomania since last 7 years.earlier I thought this to be a normal habit but it is increasing and I have completely pulled out my eyelashes.its so embarrassing.I do it out of unconsciousness and after getting bald eyes I realise that I had done wrong. Kindly help.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Trichotillomania can be effectively treated with a combination of psychotherapy and medications. I would urge you to seek help at the earliest to treat the condition. I would strongly suggest you to refrain from self blame and guilt, and treat the condition as a medical illness which is treatable. Hope this helps you .. get well soon..