Tremors in handa
I have very light tremors in my hands from last 2 years. The problem has been progressive and gets worse when I get nervous or during an adrenaline rush. I don't drink or smoke and have no other medical complications.

Hello there...., Avoid caffeine. Caffeine and other stimulants can increase tremors... Learn to relax. Stress and anxiety tend to make tremors worse, and being relaxed may improve tremors. Although you can't eliminate all stress from your life, you can change how you react to stressful situations using a range of relaxation techniques, such as meditation... Some people with tremor don't require treatment if their symptoms are mild. But if your tremor is making it difficult to work or perform daily activities, discuss treatment options with your doctor.