Tremors in entire body
Doctor Answers (3) on Tremors in entire body
*Probably your Grandmother may be suffering due to Parkinson's Disease.
*Probable causes of Parkinson's disease may be:-
1) Cerebral Atrophy
2) Degeneration of Brain and Neurones
6) High BP or Chronic Low BP
7) Allergy and poor Immunity
8) Chronic infection
9) Chronic Weakness
10) Chronic illness
11) Prolong medication for illness
12) Unhealthy food habits
13) Unhealthy Lifestyle
14) Aggravated Vat Dosha
15) Weakness of Majja Dhatu
16) Organ failure or multiple organs failure
*Correct diagnosis and accordingly proper Comprehensive treatment is needed.
*Treatment of Disease along with its root causes is ultimate solution for Chronic Degenerative diseases.
1) MRI Brain with Cerebral Angiography
* Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally earliest for proper treatment.
*For appointments call my Assistant Mr Raju on:- Nine Three Two One Four Two Four Five FourFive and Nine Three Two Three Nine Three Nine Seven Zero Three.
I can understand your concern.
Shee needs to consult a neurologist.
She needs a complete nervous system examination and even a few tests.
You can consult any neurophysician at any good hospital near you.
Do not delay this issue further.
As of now, give her tab. Neurobion forte once a day after food for a month.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.