Treatment for Corns

Hi, I got a corn on my left is hurting badly while i there any permanent treatment for this?
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
Visit dermatologist to differentiate corn from wart so that treatment can be apt , as both appear similar.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?