Treatment -flat head baby
I wanted to check weather their is a treatment available for flat head baby ( Positional plagioceghaly) for 4 months baby. The baby would require molding helmet to correct the shape of the head. Currently we the baby is in US, we ate planning to travel to india next month. So I want to know weather treatment is available for this in India and molding helmet available. And also I require the contact of doctor who can treat it preferable in Mysore or Bangalore. Here I have attached the report for reference.

Dr. Sasidharan
Pediatrician 13 yrs exp Hyderabad

Personally don't know about it madam. I am sure other people in the forum could help you. Regards