Travelling on bumpy roads
I have a concern on traveling on bumpy Bangalore roads during 22 week of pregnancy.I have to travel 14km one way to office by bus.And every 10 secs there is jerk or pothole or a bump.I opted for bus than car or auto to reduce the impact but still the jerks and bumps shake you all. Does this cause any complications.I am bit worried.Please answer my query.

Hello..... Jerk will be more experienced in buses of no shock absorbers.. Mor3over they don't worry about all these. If you have SUV at home you can use that.. Leave home early and tell driver to drive slowly..... Yes traveling with jerks, bumps do affects the pregnancy...
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
One bumpy car ride will not affect the baby but do try to be careful in the future. Travelling on bumpy road is not good especially during the last 3-4 months of pregnancy but definitely one bumpy ride will not affect you or the baby right now, so dont worry about it. If something had went wrong, you would have known since your body would have reacted . Take care and best wishes to you for a healthy and safe pregnancy. There is nothing to worry about.