Road travel 27-28 weeks
Am 25 weeks pregnant with my first baby and am traveling to Assam during my 27/28th week. Though my travel from chennai is through air the last two hours home will be through road. The roads are very bad and bumpy. Is it okay for me to travel during that period in such bumpy roads? What should be the precaution I should take when traveling and what should I look for a signs of emergency. There is no good medical facility.

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety... Traveling is not adviced in first trimester as it will be stressful and since the baby is small it can't handle that amount of stress....We do not advocate travel during the first three or the last three months. During the last three months there is a risk of preterm labour especially if travel associated with jerky movements...Consult your gynaecologist and proceed further.

Premature twins 28 weeks