Bumpy structures
Hi,I m having this trouble since last year after my c section. I m getting little bumpy structures in my private part and around. They are painful sometimes, full of pus and sometimes treated for candiasis also.those structures they don't go me
183 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi What i understand is chronic  fungal infection associated with itching followed by bruises and infection. Are you diabetic or obese ? It has nothing to do with LSCS. Some time you will have to apply antifungal ointments for prolonged time  and get yourself examined by a gynaecologist to see that no infection inside your vagina.In that case you will have to keep some tablets inside also. At times we may have to treat your husband in case he has fungal infection. hope you are convinced? all the best
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?