Transabdominal cerclage
I had recently faced miscarriage because of incompetent cervix at 19 weeks. I had conceived through IVF embryo transfer because of bad endometriosis and hydrosalpinx. and was carrying twins. trans-vaginal cerclage placed at 15 weeks.duvadilian 10 mg and duphastone was prescribed. Anomalies scan suggested funneling of cervix and opening of it to 2.3 cms. I was immediately hospatilized and placed on duvadilan drip. but miracle did not happen. now doctor suggesting transabdominal cerclage before IVF. Need best doctor to perform trans- abdominal cerclage and its success rate with ivf as it could be my last chance to become mother.

Hello, I would suggest that you visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi so that I can evaluate you better. My clinic offers varied offers varied fertility treatments and services to help you have a baby. You can also share your contact details to reach you.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+118
Chat with a sexologist
Transabdominal circlage is the option for you now go ahead with experienced doctor!!! Ask about it to nearby gynac about your area
Hi, it's really sad to hear it. Its better to get it done by most experience person. Please give personal call or visit consulting. Will manage your case with best ever and experienced professor.

Spotting after cervical cerclage Cerclage success rate Us pelvis transabdominal scan