Toungue Ulcer
My Father (age 52) has ulcer problem in toungue. He has many cuts and ulcer in toungue and not able to eat anything even can't drink cold water. He is eating only sweets. He is having lots of pain and not able to talk clearly sometime. We have consulted many doctors (ENT) in Nagpur but no improvement, he got relief for some time but after few days again it stared paining. Please let me know which specialist should I consult.

if the ulcer is not a long standing one,means not more than three weeks duration, you can apply tess oral gel on it three to four times a day for a week. avoid spicy and salty food, avoid hot.
if there is no improvement or it still spreads in size/ there is bleeding from the ulcer kindly contact an oral and maxillofacial surgeon.