Toung ulcer treatment
My age 32 but .but yearly 4 and 5 time ulcer treatment.but I am smoking and no alcohol and other.but recently toung ulcer not remove I am used Betadine  gargle two times. thank you.

Dear practo user, U need to consult oral Medicine specialist for this problem. Myself MDS oral Medicine and Radiology from most eminent government dental college, u can teleconsult on my page as well for the same. I will take a detailed required history and Diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Hello madam,your information is not sufficient for diagnosis. Clinical evaluation or at least picture is necessary to diagnose. Most common reason behind tongue ulcer is traumatic ulcer.if so, the reason of trauma should be removed first.unless betadine gargle will not help you.
visit nearby dental clinic.
How long d ulcer is ?? Wheter there's a sharp cusp ??kindly upload d pick of ur ulcer . I m an oral medicine and radiologist and treat such cases.  U can upload d picks on my personal  chat or u can videoconsult for further assistance  . Meanwhile u   can apply 1. mucopain ointment  3 times a day before meals . 2. vitamin B complex OD for 15 days .
Kindly start using nicotine patch at least once a day. For the ulcer it's very important to know where exactly is the ulcer located on that basis diagnosis can be made. For now visit a dentist and start with multi vitamins use mucopain or dentogel on ulcer area. Avoid hot and spicy food.
Hello We need to check is there any cavity or caries in your tooth. Need to visit dental clinic.
please visit the dental clinic ( Dr Vishal Patil )