Tooth problem
My problem is i met small accident at ma school and i lost my front tooth, it happend so many years and i met doctor for my remidy doctor advised me to some surgery In my front tooth and replace plastic stainless steel tooth and it was perfect! But i have small gap in front if my tooth doctor fill the gap with some kind of paste! It happened 5 years ago! Now i was feeling my front tooth its uncomfortable to eat food! And its little bit moving can u help me please?

Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
Oral Pathologist 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Your description of the treatments done at different stages is not very clear to understand the exact situation..... a clinical picture and an x-ray will be able to help us better for a proper diagnosis, but what seems clear from your description is that the treatment that has been done has been inadequate and is not completely symptom free..... please visit your dentist for a proper examination..... there are various modalities of teeth replacement available today and based on your requirement, a dentist will be able to suggest you the options available..... Regards.....
Dr. N Srinivas
Dentist 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

As your treatment is done long back get an xray done and visit experienced dentist to check you clinically before any treatment.
Dr. Binu Joseph
Dentist 25 yrs exp Ernakulam

Better visit a clinic as soon as possible
Dr. Raghavendra
Dental Surgeon 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Kindly visit one dentist and take one x ray. I can see the changes happened there and treat properly
Dr. Vijaya Kumar.R
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 19 yrs exp Hyderabad

Your problem can be diagnosed after checking you clinically and past radiographs So better visit an experienced dental surgeon
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 12 yrs exp Delhi
Hello kindly take a picture and upload here so that we can get an idea as to what replacement you got done..then we would be able to advise you rightly..tc
Dr. Bharath R
Dentist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Don't worry sir the compliant u saying seems to be bone loss happend at the site of tooth which u removed. And the filling which u under gone might have been fractured. So don't worry I can rectify it and I can make ur smile pleasant with regards. Thank u