Tooth pain problem
Hi, I have tooth pain in left side of mouth. It started because of some food get stuck in between the teeth. Always some food gets stuck in my teeth. How to avoid this situation.

Dr. Bianca Nazareth Arya
Periodontist 13 yrs exp Nagpur

If there is pain and food getting stuck then most likely you have a cavity. Please get it checked at the earliest and get the necessary treatment done.
Dr. Mukesh Garg
Dentist 8 yrs exp Delhi
May u have some food accumulation because of cavity so better to visit a dentist and restoration done
Dr. Shilpa
Dentist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
U can use dental floss or interdental brush to clean it the gap is might be due to decay or smthing else then better consult dentist near by and get the treatment done