Tooth pain problem
Hi, I have tooth pain in left side of mouth. It started because of some food get stuck in between the teeth. Always some food gets stuck in my teeth. How to avoid this situation.

If there is pain and food getting stuck then most likely you have a cavity. Please get it checked at the earliest and get the necessary treatment done.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+162
Chat with a dentist
May u have some food accumulation because of cavity so better to visit a dentist and restoration done
U can use dental floss or interdental brush to clean it the gap is might be due to decay or smthing else then better consult dentist near by and get the treatment done