Tooth pain

I am having sensitive tooth. Whenever I ate something too sweet and sticky for example chocolates I experience piercing kind of pain inside my chewing tooth. What all treatments are available to eliminate this issue.

Dr. Mathew Varkey
Dentist 7 yrs exp Ernakulam

from what you have written,it suggests a tooth decay....Please get it checked with your dentist....In case of an enamel or dentinal caries,you can get it restored using simple filling procedures....but if it gets too deep and involves pulp tissue inside,u might need an rct...so,please visit your dentist asap to fix the issue before it worsens. ...hope it helps
Dr. J M Farzan
Pediatric Dentist 15 yrs exp Chennai
It is unfortunate that you are having this problem. The symptoms are suggestive of tooth decay. Kindly visit your dentist to get it checked and you may need some fillings. Hope this helps.
Dr. Shilpa
Dentist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad
I think you are having tooth decay in tgat particular if u visit dentist they will do filling that should resolve your issue you will be fine