Tooth pain

I am getting pain at right side lower jaw . Only night time. I think due to sensitivity. Pls help me how to get rid of it? Due to this I didn't sleep properly from 4 days

Doctor Answers (9) on Tooth pain

Dr. M. R. Pujari
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi..visit dentist soon. You might need root canal treatment. Regards
Dr. Kshitiz Rohilla
11 yrs. of exp | Faridabad | Oral Pathologist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
It is unlikely for tooth sensitivity to keep you awake at night...... your problem is most likely due to cavity in the tooth or gum infection...... you better get an examination done by a dentist for finding the exact cause, followed by a proper treatment plan..... please avoid home remedies or self medication and also at the same time avoid any delay in the treatment..... Regards.....
Dr. Sanjay Shah
30 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
U may be having a cavity or an infection I'm one of ur tooth and gums.  Nothing to worry.  Get yourself clinically checked and get xrays done.  After evaluation we could either do a filling or a root canal treatment.  Plz send me your xray and pic to guide u further.  Feel free to consult Laser Smile Care Centre. God bless u.
Dr. Vidhu.S
12 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dentist
Kindly visit a dentist..only after careful examination can a diagnosis be given..you might be requiring a root canal treatment..
Dr. Yash Saxena
7 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Dentist
Sensitivity of teeth occurs only when something comes in contact of your teeth. If your pain is at rest at night that might be a deep cavity. Get yourself checked by a dentist near you
Dr. N Srinivas
15 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Dentist
By your complaint of sensitivity or pain in night time is an indication of decayed tooth while sensitivity occurs when you intake hot or cold foods. Plz visit dentist for clinical evaluation followed by treatment immediately.
Dr. Kanika Manchanda
10 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dentist
Dear patient, There is no home remedy to your problem. You should get yourself examined by a dentist and he/she will tell you what problem do you have and how you can solve it. As you have mentioned, you have pain only at night, so this looks like a situation of a decayed tooth. But we can confirm it only after taking xrays and seeing the tooth clinically. Regards..
Dr. Bikramjeet Singh
3 yrs. of exp | Gurdaspur | Dental Surgeon
First of all get a proper check up done from ur dentist, don't rely on ur on observation or interpret. , time oriented pain can be due to n no. Of causes...., so do the needful immediately to get rid of ur problem....
Dr.Balpreet S Anand
18 yrs. of exp | Aurangabad | Dentist
Hello If the pain increases while u sleep or lay down  it could be because of a decayed teeth. The blood rushes into the area causing pain. Sensitivity is a generalised condition you should feel it on stimuli of hot cold sour etc and not time related.kindly have a proper check up done. Take care