Tooth pain

Feeling pain in molar tooth from last 5 days. I am not sure how it started. But all of sudden I feel it is increasing

Doctor Answers (3) on Tooth pain

Contact nearby Dentist ,it could be because of wisdom tooth or because of infection in the tooth ,clinical evalution is required and if needed an xray also.
Dr. Asha Praveena Bangalore | Periodontist
It could be tooth decay that is causing pain. If the pain is more while eating and at night while sleeping, it could suggest a infection that will require root canal treatment. A x ray of the tooth will be taken to confirm whether root canal Is required or not. There is also a chance of pain in the wisdom tooth..visit a nearby dentist and get a x ray done for that particular tooth and get the required treatment done.
most probably due to caries extending into pulp causing an infection...please get it checked before the situation worsens..medications can give you only a temporary relief...thank you
visit a dentsist asap
get a dental check up atleast once a year..prevention is always better than cure..also less expensive:-