Tooth pain
During my dental check up I was advised to fill my one upper and lower teeth as cavity started. But there was no pain. But after filling  it started paining when I chew anything. What is the reason for it?

Dr. Shashank Arora
Dentist 9 yrs exp Delhi
The reason for your problem may be a deep cavity which after filling turned into Pulpal inflammation, or there could be a highpoint in the filling, best is to visit the Dentist for the same. https://plus.google.com/103975386117536236648
Dr. Vimal Thareja
Orthodontist 9 yrs exp Delhi
possible reasons 1. there might be a high point on the cavity. 2. the cavity was too close to the pulp and you have a reaction to it. solution: see a dentist. if there is a high point, reducing it would solve the problem and the pain would go in a couple of days... if there is a hyperreaction it may subside on its own in a couple of days..if it worsens it might go in for a root canal treatment.