Tooth pain
Actually before 5months before i chkd up with dentist .. coz of root ka naal i've to put cap in ma teeth ... but sumtimes sumtimes its paining . I told to dr. About pain he said coz of your wisdom teeth is coming n there is no space for that its paining ..the pain is un bearable .. stil my wisdom teeth is not ome properly ... what to do i ... ??

Dr. Arti Misra Sharma
Dentist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Can u post ur x ray. In case if u have it so that I can get clear idea
Dr. Purnima Komarraju
Dentist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Kindly take a xray to see the underlying problem! It could be the root canal tooth if there was a missed canal .otherwise it could be the erupting wisdom tooth! In any case you need a xray to make sure.
Dr. Prashant Ojha
Dentist 11 yrs exp Delhi
If your pain localised to RCT treated tooth. it may due to failure of Root canal treatment .if diffuse pain to all teeth of that side, it may due to impected tooth. X-ray will help.
Dr. Aarthi Shankar
Dentist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi madam, Since its just been 5 months since you did RCT pain should not come from an RCT treated tooth .A full mouth x-ray can confirm whether there is any issue with root canal treatment ,like incomplete filling and also if there is insufficient space for wisdom tooth to come out ,that also can be seen in one frame in the x-ray.Dont ignore the pain ,kindly visit the dentist soon.