Tooth misalignments
I have my teeths misaligned which bothers me and affects my personality. i may need braces , please can someone assist.

Dr. Kunal R Shah
Orthodontist 10 yrs exp Nashik

Hi, Teeth mal alignment surely affects your smile and personality in peers. You definitely need braces to correct it. Its a 1.5 - 2 yrs treatment. Consult MDS Orthodontist. Thank you- Dr Kunal Shah Anjana Multispeciality Dental Clinic Nashik
Dr. Pramod Babu
Dentist 7 yrs exp Delhi

yes you need braces. visit a nearby dental office and ask them. they will give you all the options for braces both visible and invisible.
Dr. Deepika Vadhar
Dentist 21 yrs exp Mumbai

Yes you will need braces in all probability.  what sort of help are you looking for?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern. Your treatment would need to be done at a dentist's office . You can search for good dentists near you using this app itself and you can visit them in person for further evaluation and management.  Or else you can go visit any good hospitals and you will find dentists there. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Sudarshan Patil
Dentist 6 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Yes of course u need bracess . There are lots of option available in bracess also.no need to worry everything will.be fine soon .
Dr. Yatharth Bhatia
Dentist 13 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi Teeth alignment can successfully be done with braces. You being 23 yrs can go for Aligners . They are also called as invisible braces. But the most important aspect is retention of the alignment after the desired results are achieved. Pls do ask the Orthodontist if you require permanent life long retention . Regards