Tooth Implant
I had 1 molar tooth extraction 10 years back and had bridge over it. Last year 1 molar tooth on which bridge was resting had cavity so had to remove that also. I m thinking for implant for that place. How much it would cost? Is it possible to have successful impant?

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..yes it is possible to have success implant. Biohorizon implant UK brand with ten year warranty 38k per implant including tooth. Regards
Dr. Govindaraj.S.J
Dental Surgeon 17 yrs exp Bangalore

If Implants are feasible and an option given by dentist, then you should consider it. Its the best option to replace a tooth. There are several implant companies and not all dentist's place the same implant system. So it would difficult to comment on the cost. If you plan to relocate then choose an implant which is universally practised. I am sure your dentist will help you in this regard.
Dr. Amit Jaisinghani
Dentist 7 yrs exp Pune
Implants are promising .the cost of it depends on the manufacturing company and the surgeon placing it