Tooth implant allignment
I am planning for tooth implants, but I have seen my relatives one of whose implantation was in inside direction and second person implanted with other dentist & his implantation was in outward direction. facial appearance got changed. Is this the error while implanting or during measurement or one who makes the tooth

Dr. Smitha Nagaraj
Dentist 16 yrs exp Bangalore
Dear Sir, implants are placed according to the amount of bone width of the bone and height of the bone . so the angulation of implant placment should not matter as long as the crown is in proper alignment
Dr. Janakiram Reddy
Dentist 10 yrs exp Hyderabad
it depends sir its not outside or inside implant should be straight according to the site of implant and adjacent teeth implant size and shape varies and it will placed according to that