Tooth decay

Hi doctor, Am having a cavity problem.. nearly 3 to 4 teeth contains cavity. Have to fill that. Is it possible to eat on the day of cavity filling because am having 4 months old girl baby need to feed her.. Moreover I want to know about the cost for filling . I have attached the photo of my tooth condition .. please review it and revert me back what I need to do next.please guide me.

Doctor Answers (5) on Tooth decay

Dr. Kunal R Shah Nashik | Orthodontist
Hi ..It is good that u noticed it before causing any problem. Eating after filling of teeth is not a problem. I will sugeest go for one side followed by other so you wont need much of time and other side available for eating. Costing is variable from 800 - 1500. Next step is get consultation done from Dentist and plan treatment as early as possible. Thank you.
Hi..It's really good that you have noticed it and you need to undergo fillings ASAP. But, you need to get cleaning done prior to that as the molar area is not clean. Both can be done in one session and feeding will not be a problem. Tooth colored fillings called GIC usually good as they have anticaries property which usually costs 500-800 per tooth based on how deep is the cavity. Regards
Good morning, it's good to know you are attending the issue in time. BEFORE its more, you can save your precious enamel and tooth structure by getting fillings done. It can be managed without hurting your schedule.Don't worry your Dr will help you to achieve it.
Hello, as per the image you uploaded you needed fillings as early as possible, because in some of teeth it looks like already deep caries,about eating yes you can eat on the same day with the filled teeth ,just you need to avoid hot and cold drinks for couple of days and you can go for either side of the feeling on day 1 and follow the next side on day 2,so that on another side you can continue your food, about the cost it depends on quality of feeling you choose varies from 500 to 1500 per teeth,ask your dentist for the best
Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, yes you can eat after filling that cavity, only thing is you will feel more sensitive to cold and heat for few days, that can be managed with medicated tooth paste, there are no restriction of diet too, just avoid too cold and too hot food items or drinks, so consult a dentist.