Tooth decay cavity

I have tooth cavity decay problems had braces in childhood then and cleaned filled cavities n few moths back that cement came out from last tooth the hole is getting bigger. i want sometime before going to my dentist in hometown but it starts to pain these days so how do i prevent it from getting worse? Another concern is that i am using listrine anticavity mouthwash so i want to know if i can use it or will it give any problem as the tooth hole seen expposed. Thanks in advance for the reply.
views-icons 43 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Tooth decay cavity

Hi.. It seems that this tooth requires root canal. If a cavity is big or pain then it's always a root canal or an extraction. Visit your dentist ASAP. Regards
No worries. Pls visit dentist as soon as possible. I hope it s not pain it might be sensitivity. If it is sensitivity get filling done.. One more thing if u r using listerine pls dilute it before u use