Tooth braces

Actually my front teeths are not in proper alignment,and i want to put braces but my problem is that i m quite worried about looks ...so is there any solution..to put braces which will b invisible to others..and if yes please tell me the doctors where i can visit for treatment...
views-icons 61 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Sundeep Khurana
Dentist 21 yrs exp Faridabad

Hi This is a common problem with many. Mal-aligned teeth. There are many reasons for this problem like some childhood habit, anatomical discrepancy, loos of tooth at an early age, mismatch tooth size and arch size,  hereditary, etc. The dentist will identify the problem and then will correct the alugnment accordingly. nowadays, apart from normal brackets, ceramic and clear brackets are also available which are not very prominently visible. however you may lingual brackets which are bonded from back side and hence not visible. Also mild cases can be corrected by clear aligners. These are clear plastic trays which are to be worn 24 hours exept when eating. these multiple set of plates are fabricated sequentially to the desired tooth place so that the tooth is moved gradually over time to the desired alignment. If prescribed, these are the most convenient, transparent, hygenic and removable appliance, but with limited scope of movement. please visit your dentist for the same. he will diagnose the condition and will suggest the best possible treatment for you. Thank you.
Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 6 yrs exp Gurgaon
Hi, looks are problem with regular braces, that's why now we have a solution to this known as Clear braces or invisible braces. These are invisible trays which help in teeth movement. You can visit your orthodontist and ask him for invisible braces. Cost of treatment for these braces are higher than regular braces.